More than double your take home pay by starting your own recruitment business
Start a recruitment business today
- If you start a recruitment business, you could keep an extra 95% of your earnings by being self-employed rather than PAYE.
- Charge higher fees on more senior level roles and win more retained business by being part of our reputable Elliot Marsh Headhunting Partners Network.
- We set your business up and do all of the ongoing support and admin for you
Have you ever thought about how much more money you could make if you were to start a recruitment business on your own but are worried about the short term set-up costs or having to work alone? Imagine a world where all the costs to set up your own recruitment start up are covered and all of the back office support is provided for you.
Well imagine no more, because that’s what we do at Elliot Marsh Headhunting Partners. We know most people are worried about the investment required and the administration involved in setting up a business so that’s why we take that worry away by providing the following:
- All of the funding to enable the set up of the business which covers all aspects including company name, brand, website, business stationery, and all legal requirements.
- Undertaking all admin including accountancy and invoicing elements allowing you to focus on what you do best – developing new business relationships and nurturing existing ones.
- As established headhunters we can help you to sell your services at a higher level, enabling you to charge higher fees on more senior roles, and win more work on a retained basis.
- Free office space within our existing offices so you still get the “office buzz”