What We Offer
In a nutshell, we provide all of the funding, set-up and back office support to enable you to start up your own recruitment business so you can focus on earning income as soon as possible.
We deliver a comprehensive level of support both up-front and on a continual basis. Initially we undertake all of the following elements for you:
• Investment in your business to ensure you can immediately focus on building relationships and making placements whilst we undertake all the set-up and back office admin.
• Compliance with all elements of Companies House
• Company registration
• Articles of Association
• VAT registration
• Bank account
• Financial accounting software that will ensure compliance with all relevant tax legislation
Training and Support
• All of the training and tools you will need to pitch your service at a more senior level for higher fees, and win more work on a retained.basis, enabling up-front payments.
• Support from our network of partners
• Access to a wide range of training resources so you can keep honing your skills
• Database training
• Operational Handbook
• Development of company branding including name and logo
• Provision of fully branded business materials including business cards, letterheads, logo
• Your own bespoke website including purchase of domain name registration and hosting set-up
• Extensive marketing of the Elliot Marsh Headhunting Partners Network so that your association with us builds your reputation and credibility as a consultative professional offering a high value service.
• Licencing access to a secure and robust database
• IT system set up
• Assistance with telephony system set-up including any virtual answering system
• We can even offer free office space within our existing offices so that you still get the office buzz and don’t risk the loneliness some entrepreneurs struggle with when they are starting out.
We also provide you with the following on an ongoing basis:
• Invoicing and credit control
• Monthly financial reporting including full reconciliation with business bank account
• Submission of all relevant financial reports in compliance with HMRC legislation including VAT returns, end of year accounts and personal tax returns
• Website updates
• Website hosting
• Expert consultancy whenever you need it
• A suite of training material and support
• Business planning
• Marketing and social media planning and implementation
• Access to research resource enabling you to source candidates for any vacancies
• Access to provision of leads for vacancies that are suited to your area of expertise