Why start a Headhunting business?
The shorter answer is probably why not? For starters, it’s easy enough to get started once we have covered off the more challenging set up elements (such as company registration, financial set up etc), all you need is a phone and a computer with internet connection. It’s flexible, so you can work the hours you want and be in a location that suits you – your garden shed, own office, or the local pub! It’s also a great time to be starting a recruitment business for the reasons listed below.
The Economy is Growing
The economy is growing, and with it, employer’s confidence levels are increasing and recruitment is picking up.
That means a battle for recruiting the most talented individuals which is where headhunting plays such a critical role for an employer.
- 38% of employers are looking to increase staffing levels (according to the latest Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development Labour Outlook Survey)
- 74% of executives are more willing to make a career move this year
- 87% of executives plan to look for a new role this year.
The Industry is Growing
And there is significant growth potential too.
- £25bn annually is what the overall UK recruitment and headhunting markets are worth.
- 5% expected growth rate year on year until 2017 to reach £31bn.
- £90bn annual valuation on the wider European market with the UK accounting for 28% of it, providing even further growth opportunities.
How much could I earn headhunting?
By placing someone in a job with a £50,000 salary, as an Elliot Marsh Headhunting Partner, you would expect to achieve a 30% commission fee and therefore £16,000. So you will only need to place 8 people a year in roles paying £50,000 to earn over £100,000!
And it could be easier than you think – as an experienced specialist in your market, we will show you how to turn your network of contacts and your market expertise into a profitable headhunting business.
You can earn upwards of £100,000 a year by placing the right candidate in the right job and we’ll show you how to do it. Call us today on 0207 043 4647 to find out how you can get started.
By contacting your contacts! We’ll show you how and provide you with in-depth training on what to say and how to start making money straight away. Call us today to find out how.
We invest significant time and money to set you up with your own headhunting business and only ask you to make a nominal contribution to prove your commitment, so we want to make sure this is the right opportunity for both of us.
And we offer a money back guarantee! We’ll refund your contribution less training costs if this doesn’t feel right for you after you’ve been on the training course.